-- Summer of 2000
This page exists so that I have a convenient way of
keeping track of my own fitness program. Currently, I am using a program
developed by Anthony Ellis (above). He based this program on the Body
for Life program developed by EAS. Here are the highlights:
- 12 weeks long: 10 for mass gain, 2 for fat loss
- 6 meals per day, one every three hours
- 3 workouts per week: Mon, Wed, Fri
- Uses creatine, vanadyl sulfate, and L-glutamine as
natural supplements to normal food
- ~100 oz. of water per day
- 1 gram of protein for each lb of body weight
Anthony Ellis made modifiacations to the EAS program
based on how his body reacts to food and excersize. He has a very high
metabolism and has a very hard time gaining muscle mass. This has been
my trouble, and I believe this will be my solution. I am tracking my
progress so that I can see how well his methods work for me.
I expect to have exceptional results. My body has been
responding very well in the last six weeks to my efforts. I believe
this has given me a good base for starting a very intense workout schedule.
My goal is to gain 35 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.
Start weight: 135 lbs
target weight: 170 lbs