-- Spring of 2004
This page exists to give me a convenient way of keeping
track of my own fitness program. I am using a program developed by Anthony
Ellis for skinny guys, based on EAS's Body for Life. But, since my metabolism
has slowed down since 2000, I am modifying this to include some intense
cardo to help me get rid of some initial fat. Here are the highlights:
- 2 weeks for intense cardio phase and basic strength
- 12 weeks for workout phase: 10 for mass gain, 2 for
- 6 meals per day, one every three hours
- 3 anarobic workouts per week: Mon, Wed, Fri
- 3 aerobic workouts per week in the morning, before
breakfast: Tue, Thurs, Sat
- Uses creatine, vanadyl sulfate, and L-glutamine as
natural supplements to normal food
- ~100 oz. of water per day
- 1 gram of protein for each lb of body weight
- Significant calorie intake
The last time I did this program, it was based on having
a very high metabolism, and gaining weight was immensely difficult.
Since then, I have permanently changed my body and instead of being
a scrawny 133 lbs wet, I am steady at 155 lbs. So, to help keep from
getting fat on the program, I will be doing more cardio in the 12 week
workout phase than before (which was nearly cardio-free). I am tracking
my progress so that I can see how well his methods work for me.
I expect to have exceptional results. My last program
showed me that I can in fact change my body with focused and intense
effort. My last year in school and my first year at work took a toll
on my body, so I intend to get myself back to a nice physic.
My goal is to gain 20 lbs of muscle
and lose 5 lbs of fat in 14 weeks.
Start weight: 155 lbs
target weight: 170 lbs